In 1933, St. Henry High School opened our doors, welcoming the very first members to the Crusader family. Today, 85 years later, we are thankful to count more than 6,000 Crusader alumni as family members. The Crusader spirit is stronger than ever and our future has...read more
After months of planning, involving hundreds of school stakeholders, SHDHS is excited to publicly announce our first major building campaign in more than 20 years; the "Building on Excellence, Guided by Faith" capital campaign. As of October 2017, we are on the cusp...read more
St. Henry District High School was the recipient of a $500,000 anonymous "matching gift" donation. All additional donations received, up to $500,000, will be matched dollar for dollar! Now is the time to give. Will you prayerfully consider joining your fellow alumni,...read more
St. Henry District High School is excited to announce the official groundbreaking ceremony for their “Building on Excellence, Guided by Faith” capital campaign building project, the first major building campaign for the school in more than 20 years.read more
Beckie D. Middendorf
BA in Journalism / Marketing Minor
Phone: 859.525.5848, Ext. 2
Phone: 859.525.5848, Ext. 3
Courtney (Barth) Hoffer ’00
Public Relations Coordinator
BA in Radio and Television / History Minor
Phone: 859.525.5848, Ext. 4
|Most Rev. Roger J. Foys, D.D.
Bishop of Covington
|Dan “Boone” and Karen Riegler
|Fr. Gregory Bach
SHDHS Pastoral Administrator
|David M. Otte
|Beckie D. Middendorf
- The Vision
- Expansion Project Plans
- Funding the Vision
- Investment Options
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Campaign Prayer
- A 650+ seat multipurpose auditorium for hosting student performances, school assemblies, lectures, award banquets, community gatherings, and more. This auditorium will be the newest and largest auditorium in the diocese;
- Classroom space to serve our Fine Arts department, which includes band, visual arts, chorus, chamber choir, and drama;
- A multi-purpose gathering/lobby area for hosting school and community events;
- A dedicated art gallery for hosting student, as well as traveling, art displays;
- An alumni gallery for displaying St. Henry memorabilia;
- New office/meeting/workstation space for faculty and staff.
- New office/meeting space for our Advancement Department;
- A beautiful Grotto to serve as an outdoor campus sanctuary.
- Expanded upgraded space within the current school building to serve an enhanced STEM curriculum;
- New office/meeting space for our Guidance Department;
- “Major Gifts” ($25,000 and above)
- “Special Gifts” ($10,000 and above)
The final giving phase, which will seek support from the entire community, is set to begin in the fall of 2017. If you would like to participate, either through the volunteering of your time or a financial gift, please contact SHDHS Advancement Director Beckie D. Middendorf at email@example.com or 859.525.5848.
Table of Giving (5 Year Pledge Period)
[table id=108 /]
INVESTMENTS OF CASH
Commitments may be paid over a five-year period or any appropriate timetable. Spreading out the payment terms of your investment, with the option of making annual, semi-annual or quarterly payments, provides ultimate flexibility and might help you stretch to a higher level of support.
INVESTMENTS OF STOCK OR SECURITIES
Gifts of stock, one-time gifts or multiple gifts over a period of years, are an ideal vehicle for both you and St. Henry District High School. In gifting appreciated stock, you avoid all capital gains taxes, receive full benefit of a charitable contribution and provide us with a significant and immediate gift. Please contact the SHDHS development office for transfer instructions.
INVESTMENT THROUGH A DEFERRED OR PLANNED GIVING VEHICLE
Planned gifts provide a great source of funding for the long-term health of SHDHS. Giving through an estate provides a gift of a lifetime. Life insurance, annuities, trusts, or investing through your will are excellent ways to make a lifelong testimony to an institution that has profoundly impacted your life.
We invite your participation through planned or deferred giving as a secondary way to support this important campaign. Let us know your intention so we may provide the appropriate letter of intent for your signature.
*St. Henry District High School is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. This information is not intended as financial or tax advice. Consult with your financial or tax adviser to determine specific tax implications and the right strategy for you.
[table id=109 /]
[table id=106 /]
[table id=107 /]