Seat Sponsorship Opportunities
We Saved You A Seat!
When you sponsor a seat in our beautiful Drees Homes Auditorium, you are supporting the education of EVERY Crusader. More than 400 of our seats have already been sponsored – that means that only 250 seats are still available, so be sure and sponsor yours today!.
Seat sponsorships are available beginning at $1,000 per seat. Your sponsorship includes a personalized message inscribed on up to five (5) of our beautiful Dress Homes Auditorium theater seats. Some of our most popular inscriptions include:
- First and last name of each family member
- Family last names, along with short messages of support
- Alumni full names and graduation years
- Current student full names and future graduation years
- Message in honor of someone special
- Message in memory of a deceased loved one
- Message to recognize an entire graduating class or group
- General messages of support for SHDHS
For your convenience, there are two (2) giving options available when sponsoring a seat:
- One-Time Donation: Donations of $1,000 per seat can be made via a credit card using the form below.
- 12-month Pledge: Donations or pledges of $1,000 or more can also be made over a period of up to 12 months via credit card, check, or stock using the Seat Sponsorship Pledge Form. For more information on making a pledge, please contact the Advancement Office @ either 859.525.0025, ext. 5 or [email protected].
A variety of campus naming-rights opportunities at higher giving levels also remain available. For more information, please click here or contact our Advancement Office @ either 859.525.0025, ext. 5 or [email protected].
To sponsor a seat(s) with a one-time online gift today, please indicate below the number of seats you would like to sponsor along with the exact inscription you would like placed on each seat plaque. If you have already made a donation and would simply like to submit your seat inscription information, please click here. Note that each plaque is limited to 3 lines of text, with a maximum of 14 characters per line (including spaces).