Select Page

Underclassmen lunch account balances will remain in the account unless you specifically request a refund. Monies will be available to begin the next school year.

If you need to request a refund, please email Arkie McMahon, Cafeteria Manager, at

Please make sure you have updated your mailing address with the SHDHS front office if you have moved since the beginning of school.